Have a Wonderful Color Day as Colors have a Huge Influence on Our Emotions as An Approach in Holistic Therapies and Hypnosis !!!
Ever have a particular color that you are always drawn to? Then perhaps you`ve experienced just a hint of how colors affect our emotions. While it is important to surround yourself with color that feels good to you, color practitioners who use colors to heal and restore find there are some rules about how specific colors affect your health and well being.
This is an ancient practice that goes back to ancient Egypt, Greece and India, and it is still practiced widely in China, today. In Ayurvedic medicine, for instance, the color red is a grounding hue that stands for survival. Yellow, on the other hand, is the color for power and ego.
Green, ironically the color of money, is said to be a color that sells. The color blue is known for eliciting trust. Red, however, may trigger passionate feelings of anger.
In our personal lives, colors can be used to influence our emotions and the feelings of those around us. Colors can be combined to enhance specific perceptions (this is called the Chevreul effect, after the great painter).
Try these color psychology tricks to see how they affect you:
– Shades of blue can be very calming. A blue room, perhaps a bathroom where you relax in the tub, can enhance feeling of calm and well being.
– On the other hand, blue is also said to be the least appetizing color. A blue plate may cause you to eat less.
– Brown is a color of the earth that gives you feelings of strength. Brown clothing or furniture may give you a feeling of being connected to nature.
– The color purple is connected to wisdom and royalty. It`s also an exotic color rarely found in nature. Things that are purple attract attention and even suggest authority.
– Green, a symbol of nature and fertility, has been shown to increase reading speed and memory. Reading something written on green paper may improve your comprehension of it.
Do you know ???
• How food companies fool consumers with food coloring ingredients made from petrochemicals
• The dangers of artificial food colors
• Add Chemical-Free Color to Cheeks With Miessence Blush Powder
• Use Hypnosis to Study the Effect of Color Processing of the Brain
YESSSS … It is A Reality !!!
Anca Cercel N.D.