BENEFITS OF NATURAL PERFUME FOR YOUR BODY AND YOUR HOME 🙂
For those with extremely sensitive skin who may be allergic to perfume, or those who simply want to use only natural skin care and need help on how to choose a perfume which fits their high ethical standards, finding an organic fragrance to complement your arsenal of organic beauty products is essential.
Why using it?? Here are the answers:
1. Using natural essential oils rather than synthetics to create a fragrance brings emotional and physical healing properties such as calming, energy-enhancing, relaxing or mood-lifting.
2. Organic perfumes do not contain ingredients grown with chemicals, pesticides or toxins, which can cause skin sensitivity and environmental damage.
3. Synthetic smells derived from petrochemicals can cause migraines, nausea and lung irritation.
4. Unlike perfumes which contain synthetic products, natural perfumes are not tested on animals. Ingredients in mass-produced fragrances include phthalates and musk which have led to the terrible mistreatment of animals.
5. Mixing two synthetic perfumes can smell very unpleasant, whereas organic perfumes made from essential oils can be worn separately or layered to create different scents, depending on your mood.
6. Non natural perfumes mask the skin, whereas organic and natural perfumes create an individual, more personal scent on the wearer.
Anca Cercel N.D.